Saturday, March 17, 2018

Going Green






It's St. Patrick's Day!  Hope you remembered to wear something green.  Otherwise you are probably pretty sore from all that pinching.  (Or is that passe' these days?  When I was a kid I just told them I was wearing green underwear.  And if anyone was fool enough to ask me to prove it... I did.)

Anyway, here is a group of folks who won't have to prove they are wearing green.  Happy St. Patrick's day!

She-Hulk  
The Incredible Hulk













(By the way, can anybody explain why, when the Hulk changes he loses his whole shirt, but when She-Hulk changes she still manages to retain her modesty?)


Green Arrow AND Green Lantern





Raphael, Donatello, Leonardo and Michelangelo








The Great Gazoo







And some Spiderman nemeses!



The Vulture

The Lizard

The Green Goblin

Dr. Octopus



(Spiderman probably has nightmares about the color green)





Quiggy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm pretty liberal about freedom of speech, but if you try to use this blog to sell something it will be deleted.